News Stories Tagged china
With kilns firing and the rare opportunity to witness history in the making, here are five reasons why no trip to the Middle Kingdom is complete without a stop in Jingdezhen.
Aside from its dazzling skyline, Hong Kong is also home to 260 islands, gorgeous hiking paths, and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
The largest city proper in the world, Shanghai offers up world-class sightseeing and dining in a city that embodies the crossroads of East and West.
For travelers looking to venture away from the tourist hot spots, check out these Asian cities that promise authentic experiences away from the throngs.
Located an hour north of Shanghai, this verdant city is a hub for food and culture that should be on your next China itinerary.
From a tasting tour of China's regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
The most populous city in China is booming, and brimming with exciting quarters to explore. Once you're ready to set off to Shanghai, in style, here's what to pack.
Welcome to your sixth mission as an international traveler of mystery: Beijing. Your mission? Mixing the city's rich history with its contemporary culture with expert precision.
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from the bohemian to the sports-obsessed. Here are 5 off-the-beaten-track Hong Kong attractions.
The new building, which could hold 20 Sydney Opera Houses, is a monument to materialism, with cinemas, malls, hotels, offices, a mock Mediterranean village, and a waterpark all housed inside.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $85 -- Scottsdale All-Suite Hotel w/Breakfast incl. WeekendsGainey Suites Hotel
- $399 & up -- Jamaica: Seven Mile Beach Resort w/AirfareCheapCaribbean.com
- $2799 -- Luxe 8-Night Italy, Croatia & Greece Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $149 -- NYC: Top-Rated Hotel near SoHo w/Drinks, 50% OffWyndham Garden Chinatown
- $968-$999 -- Ireland 4-Star, 4-City Escape w/Air, Save $340Tourism Ireland
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort