News Stories Tagged chefs
The Aldea chef chats about the best eats and activities in Portugal, why he loves fly fishing, and his favorite New York City pizza spots.
The man behind the legendary, soon-to-close wd~50 reveals his favorite restaurants in the world, top experiences in San Sebastián, and favorite destination for street food.
Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley, with its top-notch wineries, exquisite dining options, and gorgeous vineyards, is a wine lover's dream.
elBulli's Ferran Adrià changed haute cuisine around the world with his mad-scientist cooking methods. Here are 10 of the most exciting modernist chefs who have followed in his wake.
Tired of competing for reservations at the world’s top restaurants, but hungry to discover the latest talent and trends? For a taste of what up-and-coming chefs are doing in kitchens around the globe, book your next meal at a culinary school.
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, dishes to Fodor's on his favorite restaurants around the country.
The NYC Wine and Food Festival is around the corner. And that means household name chefs from across the country will descend on the Big Apple for four food-filled days. We caught up with three major players to get the inside track.
Could this be the next big thing in the world of celebrity chef empires? We've noticed a handful of chef-owned hotels opening up from Vegas to Tuscany. A coincidence? Or a forecast of things to come?
We came, we saw, and we conquered at this year's Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Colorado. Sampling bites from new chefs and household names, here are the ten coolest things we discovered.
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head out to sea this year with Holland America and Silversea.
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, how (and where) to relax, and what advice to give young people searching for success.
From road trips to far flung holidays, no trip would be complete without a few solid tips from our favorite top chefs. So we bring you (more) awesome advice from the chefs we ran into at Feast Portland.
Top Chef Masters recently kicked off Season 4 with a premiere party in Las Vegas. So we hit the Strip and caught up with some Top Chefs (and top chefs) on the red carpet to talk all things food and travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa