News Stories Tagged celebrity cruises
With Alaska's cruise season poised to begin in May, now is the time to decide which ship and itinerary is right for you.
If you think expedition cruising is just about Antarctica and the Arctic, think again. Here are five compelling options to consider for 2014.
Celebrity Cruises is launching the new Canyon Ranch SpaClub this April, billing it "the largest and most comprehensive SpaClub at Sea" with spa therapies, beauty treatments, and more.
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” service aboard its vessels, featuring plenty of extra perks, in April of 2015.
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
From San Diego you can sail to destinations as varied as Hawaii, Mexico, and the Panama Canal. Here’s a look at four great cruises that depart from the sunny southern California city this year.
It’s time for New Yorkers—and anyone from the tri-state area—to book their next trip at sea. Check out six top cruises that depart from the Big Apple.
Don’t let your next romantic getaway go down in flames. Fodor’s offers up six steps for selecting the perfect itinerary, cruise line, and cruise ship to ensure a happy vacation.
When’s the best time to book a cruise? When you’re already on one! You’ll save money and you’ll still get to work with your own travel agent. It’s a win-win situation.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
If you love bargain-hunting, check out this batch of 2014 "Wave Season" deals from cruise lines that want to entice you to book a voyage sooner than later.
Be prepared for the next big cruise sale with Fodor's tips for getting the best deal on your next voyage.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Celebrity Cruises has improved their Captain's Club loyalty program, rewarding cruisers with complimentary Internet, laundry, beverage packages, and, in some cases, free 7-night voyages.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Charge up that smart phone (or tablet) and learn the fine art of mobile gambling with the help of Celebrity Cruises and Cantor Gaming.
Southern Californians take note: Celebrity Cruises' pop-up gourmet food truck and spa experience is coming to you this August.
Calling all foodies: Celebrity Cruises has unveiled four "Excite the Senses" voyages catering to food, wine, and entertaining enthusiasts.
Celebrity completes the launch of its Solstice line with the new Reflection. Old favorites and new additions (pop-out, over-the-sea glass showers, anyone?), the new ship is sure to impress.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2668* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $599 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1275 & up -- U.S. River Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $1499 -- Suite: Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$1250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1199 -- Alaska 2015 Cruises w/Balcony, All Drinks & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America