News Stories Tagged celebrity cruises
Celebrity Cruises is set to open a pop-up restaurant (on land) at San Francisco's Stable Cafe next month. The menu is still under wraps, but the chef promises lots of local ingredients.
Everyone is setting their sights on the wild blue yonder—cruising, that is. Following such themed cruises as the forthcoming S.S. Coachella, is Celebrity's Top Chef: The Cruise, sailing in 2013.
No longer confined to a hot California desert, Coachella is finally reaching its full potential: as a cruise. Celebrity Cruises will launch the maiden voyage of the S.S. Coachella in December. Tickets on sale now.
The tropical Indonesian archipelago, with its 17,508 isles spilling over with pristine beaches, lush vegetation, vibrant villages, and stuck-in-time temples, is primed for a seafaring discovery. The burgeoning port of Bali serves as the most prominent cruise ship call in the region: Read on for a roundup of five top Bali cruise vacations.
We heard it through the grapevine: Catering to oenophiles is the latest trend on the high seas. A trio of cruise lines are pulling out all the stops to lure wine enthusiasts on deck, with newly launched wine-themed programs that feature plenty of wine experts on tap, viticulture-minded lectures, special vintage tastings, and more. And, of course, ports of call worthy of raising a glass to, in some of the world's top wine regions.
In the wake of the Costa Concordia shipwreck, cruise bookings are down. The silver lining is that cruise lines are now offering record deals for travelers. But book quickly: these deals expire soon!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $1101 & up -- Choice of Cities: Ireland Trip w/Car & AirfareAer Lingus Vacations
- $1599 & up -- Dublin, Kerry & Galway in Summer w/Car & AirAer Lingus Vacations
- $2799 -- Luxe 8-Night Italy, Croatia & Greece Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $799 -- Colombia: Bogota & Cartagena Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $1302 & up -- Dublin, Limerick & Galway w/Air & RailGreat Value Vacations
- $968-$999 -- Ireland 4-Star, 4-City Escape w/Air, Save $340Tourism Ireland