News Stories Tagged celebrity cruises
If you love bargain-hunting, check out this batch of 2014 "Wave Season" deals from cruise lines that want to entice you to book a voyage sooner than later.
Be prepared for the next big cruise sale with Fodor's tips for getting the best deal on your next voyage.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Celebrity Cruises has improved their Captain's Club loyalty program, rewarding cruisers with complimentary Internet, laundry, beverage packages, and, in some cases, free 7-night voyages.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Charge up that smart phone (or tablet) and learn the fine art of mobile gambling with the help of Celebrity Cruises and Cantor Gaming.
Southern Californians take note: Celebrity Cruises' pop-up gourmet food truck and spa experience is coming to you this August.
Calling all foodies: Celebrity Cruises has unveiled four "Excite the Senses" voyages catering to food, wine, and entertaining enthusiasts.
Celebrity completes the launch of its Solstice line with the new Reflection. Old favorites and new additions (pop-out, over-the-sea glass showers, anyone?), the new ship is sure to impress.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $1199 -- Hawaiian Islands 15-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $160-$185 -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 30%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $885 & up -- Sheraton Maui 3-Nt. Escapes w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort