News Stories Tagged carnival cruises
Get out your autograph books and start planning a cruise featuring performances by award-winning musicians like Jennifer Hudson and Chicago.
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. If you haven’t thought about booking a cruise out of the “Crab Cake Capital of the World,” now may be the time.
Carnival Cruses is on a roll with its unique offers these days. The line’s new Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantee is welcome news to any traveler who likes getting the best deal possible.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new American TABLE and American FEAST menus are sure to satisfy any craving you may have at sea.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Carnival Cruises has announced a "Great Vacation Guarantee." This means that if you step onboard and decide a cruise isn't for you, they will refund your fare and get you home.
They say bad things happen in threes. And for Carnival Cruises, that would be a good thing. Their Carnival Legend ship is the third in a month to suffer mechanical problems at sea.
After the Carnival Triumph stranded passengers in the Gulf of Mexico last month due to fire damage, the Carnival Dream has experienced technical issues, stranding passengers again, this time in St. Maarten.
We know, we know—you're just not a cruise-type person. Neither were we. Fresh from an 8-day trip on the Carnival Miracle, you can call us converts. Officially.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $129 & up -- Palm Springs Esmeralda 4-Star Resort, Save 35%Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- $828* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $149-$179 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $89 -- 4-Star Orlando Resort through Summer w/Wi-Fi, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $7399 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise w/Excursions & R/T AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $449 & up --Ends 4/18: Bermuda Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line