News Stories Tagged caribbean
When most of the US is stuck in winter's icy grip, it’s a relief to know there's always somewhere warm and breezy to escape to. Start planning your warm-weather getaway with this list of the top destinations from our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool.
Hotels are increasingly catering to soon-to-be parents with romantic vacation packages. No matter where you want to go, these top-tier properties will have all your pre-baby getaway needs covered.
Several Caribbean islands are facing a mosquito-borne virus outbreak, with more than 480 cases reported in the region as of January 20th. Fortunately, there's no need to cancel your winter getaway yet.
Staying in the Caribbean during peak season doesn't have to involve a hefty price tag. These island gems feature world-class amenities, outstanding scenery, and great locations—all at an affordable cost.
Google’s annual Zeitgeist report reveals 10 up-and-coming destinations for honeymoons. You’re sure to find one of these locales of interest, from the Caribbean and Mexico to Europe’s Dalmatian Coast and Southeast Asia.
Every traveler has a different fantasy about their ultimate beach vacation. No matter what yours is, you’re sure to find inspiration on our list of the best beaches to explore this year.
Sure, Washington D.C. is within driving distance of some of the Atlantic Ocean's best beaches, but tropical getaways are more than a short car ride away. Luckily, you can get to some of the world’s best beaches without putting up with any long layovers.
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily from New York and Miami, it's a perfectly convenient quick getaway.
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. With newly expanded air service, a major literary milestone, and some of the best rums in the region, this French-Caribbean island beckons.
Tourists seem to love winter in New York—but locals often hatch escape plans to warmer climes. Thankfully, there are non-stop flights to beach destinations in Florida, the Caribbean, and Mexico.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 25 Splurge-Worthy Hotels for Luxury Seekers
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- Checking In: Delano Las Vegas
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Apple Pay When You Travel
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel