News Stories Tagged caribbean
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ships to their shores. Here are five to consider when planning your next romantic getaway.
After a winter that has broken records for cold temperatures and snowfall around the country, you'll definitely need a spring vacation. Start planning with our budget-friendly suggestions, many of which are on Fodor's Go List 2014.
When most of the US is stuck in winter's icy grip, it’s a relief to know there's always somewhere warm and breezy to escape to. Start planning your warm-weather getaway with this list of the top destinations from our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool.
Hotels are increasingly catering to soon-to-be parents with romantic vacation packages. No matter where you want to go, these top-tier properties will have all your pre-baby getaway needs covered.
Several Caribbean islands are facing a mosquito-borne virus outbreak, with more than 480 cases reported in the region as of January 20th. Fortunately, there's no need to cancel your winter getaway yet.
Staying in the Caribbean during peak season doesn't have to involve a hefty price tag. These island gems feature world-class amenities, outstanding scenery, and great locations—all at an affordable cost.
Google’s annual Zeitgeist report reveals 10 up-and-coming destinations for honeymoons. You’re sure to find one of these locales of interest, from the Caribbean and Mexico to Europe’s Dalmatian Coast and Southeast Asia.
Every traveler has a different fantasy about their ultimate beach vacation. No matter what yours is, you’re sure to find inspiration on our list of the best beaches to explore this year.
Sure, Washington D.C. is within driving distance of some of the Atlantic Ocean's best beaches, but tropical getaways are more than a short car ride away. Luckily, you can get to some of the world’s best beaches without putting up with any long layovers.
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily from New York and Miami, it's a perfectly convenient quick getaway.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $69 -- Orlando Hotel in Summer w/Park Shuttles, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts