News Stories Tagged caribbean
When most of the US is stuck in winter's icy grip, it’s a relief to know there's always somewhere warm and breezy to escape to. Start planning your warm-weather getaway with this list of the top destinations from our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool.
Hotels are increasingly catering to soon-to-be parents with romantic vacation packages. No matter where you want to go, these top-tier properties will have all your pre-baby getaway needs covered.
Several Caribbean islands are facing a mosquito-borne virus outbreak, with more than 480 cases reported in the region as of January 20th. Fortunately, there's no need to cancel your winter getaway yet.
Staying in the Caribbean during peak season doesn't have to involve a hefty price tag. These island gems feature world-class amenities, outstanding scenery, and great locations—all at an affordable cost.
Google’s annual Zeitgeist report reveals 10 up-and-coming destinations for honeymoons. You’re sure to find one of these locales of interest, from the Caribbean and Mexico to Europe’s Dalmatian Coast and Southeast Asia.
Every traveler has a different fantasy about their ultimate beach vacation. No matter what yours is, you’re sure to find inspiration on our list of the best beaches to explore this year.
Sure, Washington D.C. is within driving distance of some of the Atlantic Ocean's best beaches, but tropical getaways are more than a short car ride away. Luckily, you can get to some of the world’s best beaches without putting up with any long layovers.
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily from New York and Miami, it's a perfectly convenient quick getaway.
This winter, consider making your escape to Martinique. With newly expanded air service, a major literary milestone, and some of the best rums in the region, this French-Caribbean island beckons.
Tourists seem to love winter in New York—but locals often hatch escape plans to warmer climes. Thankfully, there are non-stop flights to beach destinations in Florida, the Caribbean, and Mexico.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises