News Stories Tagged caribbean
Fall is upon us, which can only mean one thing—there's precious little time to plan those sun-drenched holidays for winter. Book your perfect Caribbean cruise, and pack these stylish picks.
In the past year, several new hotels have upped the stakes, including brand-new properties and reinvented hotels that have made modern tweaks to draw more travelers to their shores. No matter what you're looking for—romance, adventure, seclusion, or great eats—there's a new (or renovated) hotel in the Caribbean for you.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world. From island to island, the sugar cane-based liquor varies wildly. Here's a field guide to what to taste where.
The rooms at the new Soco Hotel in Barbados are like extensions of the white sand and bright blue seas. The hotel beckons with a "less is more" ethos, luxe amenities, and vibrant dining.
The "Queen of Butter" is hosting not one, but two cruise itineraries in the fairer shores of the Caribbean next year thanks to rising fan demand in the wake of her controversy.
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing. Your options are breakfast on the balcony, lounging by the ocean, and sunset strolls on the beach.
Even savvy travelers who have 'been there and done that' in the Caribbean probably haven't been to Bimini. A quick hop from Miami, this tiny island packs a punch with great food and thrilling adventures.
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing on the beach, we've found a glass of wine with a view of the Caribbean does quite nicely.
No matter what type of traveler you are, there is a Caribbean island for you. Bringing the fam? Get that snorkel gear on. Looking to escape? No one will find you here. We found your perfect itineraries.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $119 & up -- Cleveland: Brand New 4-Star Hotel DowntownThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours