News Stories Tagged caribbean
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations. We're definitely in a New York state of mind and California dreaming with some serious Caribbean fever.
Private plunge pools, full-service spas, picturesque views, and secluded beaches are just some of the perks at these tropical oases. Straight from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, these are the Best Caribbean Resorts of 2013.
Fall is upon us, which can only mean one thing—there's precious little time to plan those sun-drenched holidays for winter. Book your perfect Caribbean cruise, and pack these stylish picks.
In the past year, several new hotels have upped the stakes, including brand-new properties and reinvented hotels that have made modern tweaks to draw more travelers to their shores. No matter what you're looking for—romance, adventure, seclusion, or great eats—there's a new (or renovated) hotel in the Caribbean for you.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world. From island to island, the sugar cane-based liquor varies wildly. Here's a field guide to what to taste where.
The rooms at the new Soco Hotel in Barbados are like extensions of the white sand and bright blue seas. The hotel beckons with a "less is more" ethos, luxe amenities, and vibrant dining.
The "Queen of Butter" is hosting not one, but two cruise itineraries in the fairer shores of the Caribbean next year thanks to rising fan demand in the wake of her controversy.
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing. Your options are breakfast on the balcony, lounging by the ocean, and sunset strolls on the beach.
Even savvy travelers who have 'been there and done that' in the Caribbean probably haven't been to Bimini. A quick hop from Miami, this tiny island packs a punch with great food and thrilling adventures.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $499* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations