News Stories Tagged caribbean
The Caribbean has something for everyone—all-inclusives, swanky resorts—but one you may not have considered? Colonial-style plantation hotels, offering great food and gorgeous estates.
Looking for an unspoiled paradise where you can, essentially, be spoiled rotten? Pack your bags for Nevis, one of the Caribbean's final frontiers. You'll thank us from your plantation hotel.
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are BVI vets) to families and foodies. Here's how to discover the best of each unique island.
Today's Caribbean all-inclusives come in every conceivable style and price range, as wonderfully varied as the Caribbean itself.
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations. We're definitely in a New York state of mind and California dreaming with some serious Caribbean fever.
Private plunge pools, full-service spas, picturesque views, and secluded beaches are just some of the perks at these tropical oases. Straight from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, these are the Best Caribbean Resorts of 2013.
Fall is upon us, which can only mean one thing—there's precious little time to plan those sun-drenched holidays for winter. Book your perfect Caribbean cruise, and pack these stylish picks.
In the past year, several new hotels have upped the stakes, including brand-new properties and reinvented hotels that have made modern tweaks to draw more travelers to their shores. No matter what you're looking for—romance, adventure, seclusion, or great eats—there's a new (or renovated) hotel in the Caribbean for you.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $79 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $2199 -- Oceanview: Tahiti 7-Night Luxury Cruise, $1000 OffWindstar Cruises
- $799 & up -- Alaska 10-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199 -- St. Maarten 4-Star Beach Resort, Save 40%Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
- $1599 -- 15-Night Hawaiian Islands Cruise w/$250 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $909 & up -- Greece: Escorted Athens Land-Only Trip w/CruiseApple Vacations