News Stories Tagged caribbean
A new small ship company, Pearl Seas Cruises, has announced its 2015 Caribbean season, with itineraries centered on St. Martin, San Juan, and the Bahamas.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Nothing gives you the true flavor of the Caribbean like the local cuisine. Each island has its own national dish or favorite ingredient that inspires culinary passion, from conch fritters to flying fish.
The Caribbean has something for everyone—all-inclusives, swanky resorts—but one you may not have considered? Colonial-style plantation hotels, offering great food and gorgeous estates.
Looking for an unspoiled paradise where you can, essentially, be spoiled rotten? Pack your bags for Nevis, one of the Caribbean's final frontiers. You'll thank us from your plantation hotel.
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are BVI vets) to families and foodies. Here's how to discover the best of each unique island.
Today's Caribbean all-inclusives come in every conceivable style and price range, as wonderfully varied as the Caribbean itself.
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
This week we put our heads together to deliver some intel on a few truly excellent locations. We're definitely in a New York state of mind and California dreaming with some serious Caribbean fever.
Private plunge pools, full-service spas, picturesque views, and secluded beaches are just some of the perks at these tropical oases. Straight from our Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards, these are the Best Caribbean Resorts of 2013.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $182* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $539 & up -- La Romana: 4-Star All-Incl. 'Dreams' Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $330* & up -- Flights to St. Maarten into Fall (R/T, w/Tax)St. Maarten Tourism Bureau
- $119 & up -- D.C. Area Hotel Sale thru Summer, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $757* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand