News Stories Tagged caribbean
The "Queen of Butter" is hosting not one, but two cruise itineraries in the fairer shores of the Caribbean next year thanks to rising fan demand in the wake of her controversy.
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing. Your options are breakfast on the balcony, lounging by the ocean, and sunset strolls on the beach.
Even savvy travelers who have 'been there and done that' in the Caribbean probably haven't been to Bimini. A quick hop from Miami, this tiny island packs a punch with great food and thrilling adventures.
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing on the beach, we've found a glass of wine with a view of the Caribbean does quite nicely.
No matter what type of traveler you are, there is a Caribbean island for you. Bringing the fam? Get that snorkel gear on. Looking to escape? No one will find you here. We found your perfect itineraries.
Put down that umbrella drink. We've rounded up five totally unique activities you're missing out on in the Caribbean, from swimming with pigs to submarine tours.
After a sweeping renovation, this 30-year-old villa within St Barths' Hotel Le Village reemerges with a cool, colorful, and Pop Art-inspired look as well as plenty of swank amenities.
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos? Well, okay, here are five good ones from a swank new spa to weekly Sunday parties on the beach.
Beach vacations call for beach reads, from a Hemingway classic to Monique Roffey's Trinidad-set love story. Pick up one of these island page-turners before you leave for your Caribbean getaway.
Private island getaways in the Bahamas courtesy of Holland America Line just got better thanks to romantic beach villas, refreshed cabanas, and a new glass-bottom boat tour.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Where to Eat in San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
- 8 Reasons to Visit Philadelphia for the Holidays
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways