News Stories Tagged cape cod
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? We thought so. Celebrate all-things-America decked out in our nautical-inspired, destination-worthy picks.
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod. Now add in hefty hotel experience between them and you've got the formula for this fab new property.
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds. From kid-friendly restaurants in Paris to hike-in lodges in the Great Smoky Mountains, we've got plenty of recommendations. Read on to join our summer adventures!
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country pouring their finest vintages.
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities. Combining history, folklore, science, and nature, rangers take visitors right to the source, whether for a full-moon hike in the dunes, a campfire on the beach, a paddling trip, or a photography workshop. For the 50th anniversary of the park, 2011 has many extra special events.
In New England, shoppers can pick up serious antiques or quirky bric-a-brac in old mills and converted barns. Or hit funky galleries or annual craft fairs to meet artisans and buy one-of-a-kind products.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $1486* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $149 -- Atlanta 4-Star Midtown Hotel w/Parking & Wi-FiRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel