News Stories Tagged canada
If you have visions of a luxe, modern getaway set against a classic craggy Canadian shore, you're now in luck. Fogo Island Inn is gorgeous, remote, modern, and stays true to its local roots.
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, the NY side, or both. Here's how to check it out from every angle.
Cape Breton is a lush, emerald jewel on Canada's eastern coastline. With Scottish heritage, stunning rocky shores, and deep green valleys, it makes a dramatic backdrop for a summer road trip.
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are in bloom, and what's a summer road trip without fresh seafood? Here are four ways to go.
Nature factors into everything in Vancouver, from the diverse and thriving food scene to the ample opportunities to hike high and swim low. Spring and summer is the best time to experience it all.
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown, and a constant string of openings. From Yorkville to Ossington Ave, here's where to dine now.
Surrounded by the jagged, snow-dusted Rockies on every side, Canmore is an adventurer's (and a photographer's) dream, where you can indulge in the great outdoors all year round.
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival. (Nothing's really hot at that time, anyway, but you know what we mean.) We went, we saw, (we ate a lot), we conquered.
You don't have to be in Rio to celebrate Carnaval—why not head to Quebec to party sub-zero style? Think ice hotels, mulled wine, and maple syrup, and you're in for a real treat.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com