News Stories Tagged cambodia
Many cruise lines offer land tours before or after you set sail, allowing you to spend more time exploring onshore. Start planning your trip with these top picks.
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights and experiences in a mesmerizing brew. Here are packing ideas to carry you from temple to beach to city.
Siem Reap is often the gateway for visitors looking to explore the vast temples of Angkor. But the town itself should certainly not be overlooked, with fantastic cuisine, a rich history, and sophisticated stays.
Siem Reap is home to a swanky new hotel with plush guestrooms, a full-service spa, and multiple dining destinations. This Park Hyatt opened at the perfect time in this up-and-coming destination.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Want to know a secret? Foodies going to Southeast Asia that don't make their way to Cambodia are missing out. This country and its incredible, underrated cuisine should be your first point of discovery.
River cruises can offer a whole new way to see an exotic locale. Take a trip down the Mekong River with AmaWaterways for an immersive and luxurious experience.
Think of Cambodia and a few things likely come to mind, from memorials of the Khmer Rouge atrocities to the awe-inspiring Angkor Temple Complex. Start there, and then discover much, much more.
So you want an adventure, but you'd rather not take out a new life insurance policy. Never fear! From kayaking Puerto Rico's bioluminescent lake to exploring Angkor Wat, here are our favorite adventure trips for 2010.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $284 & up -- 3-Day Cruise to Nassau w/Live ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines
- $1394 & up -- Ireland: 6-Night Dublin Escape w/Air & ToursSceptre Tours
- $1397 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 7-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $419 & up -- Bahamas 7-Nt. Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $59* & up -- Spring Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $3099 -- India & Nepal 13-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $400Friendly Planet Travel