News Stories Tagged cafes
Historically famous for its coffee, Vienna has only recently embraced the "Third Wave" coffee movement. Here are the best places to get a perfectly brewed cup.
New York's taverns, bars, and cafes have harbored the city's literati for over 200 years. Check out the city's top 10 watering holes for poets and writers.
Craving a delicate, creamy pastry or a flaky, fragrant croissant? Our list of America’s best bakeries will help you find the perfect place to satisfy your taste buds.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
The best time to duck into a café during a New York winter is anytime. Here, we call out five of our favorite inviting spots.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $850* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $251 & up -- Fall Weekends at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 10% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $91 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa