News Stories Tagged cafes
Historically famous for its coffee, Vienna has only recently embraced the "Third Wave" coffee movement. Here are the best places to get a perfectly brewed cup.
New York's taverns, bars, and cafes have harbored the city's literati for over 200 years. Check out the city's top 10 watering holes for poets and writers.
Craving a delicate, creamy pastry or a flaky, fragrant croissant? Our list of America’s best bakeries will help you find the perfect place to satisfy your taste buds.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
The best time to duck into a café during a New York winter is anytime. Here, we call out five of our favorite inviting spots.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $195 & up -- 4-Diamond Hotel in Times Square, Save 40%Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet