News Stories Tagged cafes
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
The best time to duck into a café during a New York winter is anytime. Here, we call out five of our favorite inviting spots.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $128 & up -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $49* -- San Jose to Reno this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $69* -- Oakland to Portland this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $579 & up -- Hawaii 3-Night Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $89* -- Reno to Portland this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $1940 & up -- 8-Nts. Rio, Iguassu Falls & Buenos Aires w/AirTripMasters.com