News Stories Tagged cafes
New York's taverns, bars, and cafes have harbored the city's literati for over 200 years. Check out the city's top 10 watering holes for poets and writers.
Craving a delicate, creamy pastry or a flaky, fragrant croissant? Our list of America’s best bakeries will help you find the perfect place to satisfy your taste buds.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
The best time to duck into a café during a New York winter is anytime. Here, we call out five of our favorite inviting spots.
Procuring quality java while in an unfamiliar city can be a challenge. But even outside of coffee meccas Seattle and Portland, trendy micro-roasters across the country are offering up delicious brews. Here are 15 of America's best indie coffee shops.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $1726 & up -- Hong Kong, Bangkok & Phuket 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $199 -- Hawaii: 4-Star Kauai Beachfront Resort, $110 OffKauai Marriott Resort
- $1519 & up -- Singapore, Kuala Lumpur & Bali 6 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites