News Stories Tagged brussels
Foodies have fluffy waffles and world-class chocolates; history buffs have the centenary of World War I; and hops-lovers have endless beers to taste. So what are you waiting for? It's time for Belgium.
Feeling a little down on your luck? Was 2012 not your year? Check out our list of the luckiest places on earth, and maybe you'll turn your luck around in the new year.
Think of Belgium, and you'll probably first think of Brussels (followed swiftly by waffles, frites, and diamonds). But there are plenty of other cities well worth seeing. We promise there will still be waffles.
If you don't remember the Golden Rule, you probably shouldn't go to Brussels. Because as of this week, if you don't have anything nice to say in Brussels, you'll get fined.
Discover Conrad hotels worldwide with their special spring offer of discounted rates with advanced bookings.
A Brussels Card allows you free public transport and free admission at more than 30 museums, plus other discounts. Cards cost €24, €34, and €40 for one, two, and three days respectively.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $1056 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $30 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $189-$219 -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $4299 -- 7-Night Luxury Alaska Cruise w/Tours, Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises