News Stories Tagged brooklyn
Instead of going on the same ol' summertime trips, why not switch it up? From a US city making a major comeback to an iconic southeast African destination, here are our top summer getaway picks.
Everywhere you turn in Brooklyn, there are new restaurants opening up that are so good, Manhattanites are crossing bridges left and right with nary a complaint. Here are our top picks.
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you? Stay on top of travel trends with our recommendations for top US destinations this year.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
These three Brooklyn neighborhoods pack trip-worthy restaurants, vintage shops, and classic bars onto their quiet, charming streets. Here's where to go, eat, and sip straight from an insider.
Brooklyn is a destination for locals and visitors alike, and it's never been a hotter topic. But author D. Nurkse shows us that beyond the cool restaurants and shops, there are still poetic Brooklyn sights to see.
Whether you're hunting for a hostess gift or looking for unique keepsakes of a trip to New York City, this hidden gem in Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood has got what you need.
Brooklyn's hippest 'hoods are undoubtedly Williamsburg and Greenpoint, some might say to a fault. But that translates to seriously good food, shops you've never heard of, and fantastically fun stuff to see.
Brooklyn is fast becoming even cooler than Manhattan. Don't believe us? Check out our insider's guide to two of this big borough's neighborhoods. And stay tuned: Williamsburg and Greenpoint are next.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $140* -- Juneau to Anchorage this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $1395 & up -- 9-Night Oahu, Maui & Kauai Vacation w/AirTripMasters.com
- $109* -- Portland to Las Vegas this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $69* -- Portland to San Jose this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $3999 -- 12-Night South America Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $1299 -- Maui: 5-Nt. Vacation in Resort Condo w/AirApple Vacations