News Stories Tagged brazil
Heading south for the World Cup? Here are five places for an exceptional meal in Sao Paulo.
Want to avoid looking like a clueless tourist? Follow our 10 rules to live by when traveling to Brazil.
The World Cup is expected to draw 300,000 fans from across the globe to Rio de Janeiro, so finding a place to stay there can be tricky. Here's our guide to finding alternatives to overpriced hotels.
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup. Start planning your own winning trip to Brazil with the "World Cup Fever" section on Fodors.com.
With the World Cup less than a year away, now's the time to visit this sizzling South American city before the soccer crowds descend. Here's a primer on what to bring for a Rio fling.
Concerns over Brazil's ability to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup event mount, but the tourism board responds with assurances of increased investment, construction, and price monitoring.
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South America has just as much to offer in the way of great cuisine. Here are three ways to discover it all.
From trendsetting Ipanema to local favorite Copacabana, aspiring beachgoers in Rio de Janeiro have tons of options for a sun-drenched day on the sand.
Journalist and author Scott Wallace has been treading where few dare—in the deep depths of the Amazon, in search of a tribe known as the Arrow People. Here, his meditation on what it took, and what came from the adventure.
Craft beers are a trend the world over, and South America is jumping on the bandwagon. Moving beyond its award-winning wines, locals and visitors to the region are enjoying local brews.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1474 -- Oceanview: 12-Nt. Europe Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $721* & up -- Europe Fall Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $1424 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Hawaii Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $849 -- 10-Nt. Asia Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/$150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet