News Stories Tagged brazil
Heading south for the World Cup? Here are five places for an exceptional meal in Sao Paulo.
Want to avoid looking like a clueless tourist? Follow our 10 rules to live by when traveling to Brazil.
The World Cup is expected to draw 300,000 fans from across the globe to Rio de Janeiro, so finding a place to stay there can be tricky. Here's our guide to finding alternatives to overpriced hotels.
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup. Start planning your own winning trip to Brazil with the "World Cup Fever" section on Fodors.com.
With the World Cup less than a year away, now's the time to visit this sizzling South American city before the soccer crowds descend. Here's a primer on what to bring for a Rio fling.
Concerns over Brazil's ability to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup event mount, but the tourism board responds with assurances of increased investment, construction, and price monitoring.
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South America has just as much to offer in the way of great cuisine. Here are three ways to discover it all.
From trendsetting Ipanema to local favorite Copacabana, aspiring beachgoers in Rio de Janeiro have tons of options for a sun-drenched day on the sand.
Journalist and author Scott Wallace has been treading where few dare—in the deep depths of the Amazon, in search of a tribe known as the Arrow People. Here, his meditation on what it took, and what came from the adventure.
Craft beers are a trend the world over, and South America is jumping on the bandwagon. Moving beyond its award-winning wines, locals and visitors to the region are enjoying local brews.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $649 -- Exotic Caribbean Cruises w/Tips & Unlimited DrinksAvoya Travel