News Stories Tagged bora bora
When you're Bora Bora-bound, you're in the market for some dreamy, ultra-plush, overwater-bungalow-style indulgence. So we've mapped out the best of the bunch—and who should stay in each.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific. In fact, they're the longest continually operating cruise line to ply the waters of the region, and certainly amongst the top-rated. Not to rest on its laurels, the cruise line has announced the completion of a sweeping $7 million renovation aboard the 332-passegner m/s Paul Gauguin, along with some enticing new offerings for their 2013 sailing schedule.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $726* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand