News Stories Tagged bonaire
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months. But with a sweet mileage loophole and a trio of islands outside the hurricane belt, that attitude is only for amateurs.
Nothing beats a getaway with the girls, whether you hit a nearby foodie haven like Portland for the weekend or make it a far-flung jaunt to scope out the big five in Kenya or sip champagne in Australia.
Before leaving Bonaire, buy as many flamingo T-shirts as you want, but don't take home items made of goatskin or tortoiseshell; they aren't allowed into the United States.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $2699 -- Yangtze River Cruise & Shanghai-Overnight w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain