News Stories Tagged bonaire
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months. But with a sweet mileage loophole and a trio of islands outside the hurricane belt, that attitude is only for amateurs.
Nothing beats a getaway with the girls, whether you hit a nearby foodie haven like Portland for the weekend or make it a far-flung jaunt to scope out the big five in Kenya or sip champagne in Australia.
Before leaving Bonaire, buy as many flamingo T-shirts as you want, but don't take home items made of goatskin or tortoiseshell; they aren't allowed into the United States.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $679 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $86 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $1009 & up -- Punta Cana: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $110 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Free GolfBookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations