News Stories Tagged beer
There's no need to head to Munich to partake in this annual beer-soaked festival. These are the best Oktoberfests across the U.S.
Picturesque Vancouver Island is the perfect destination for lovers of beer, wine, coffee, and tea.
The most famous beer gardens in the world may be in Munich, but that doesn’t mean you need to head overseas to enjoy this al fresco drinking pastime.
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. Tour the region like a pro with our complete guide to Kiwi beer country.
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. Discover the historic, heady beverage at small-batch tasting rooms and craft distilleries nationwide.
Unlike their predecessors, the newest producers aren’t aiming for mass production. Instead, they’re focusing on small-batch products created with premium ingredients that are often organic and locally sourced.
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. Here's our look at where to drink in Toronto right now.
You're familiar with California's wine country, sure, but have you experienced beer country? San Diego is home to more than 70 craft breweries. One insider guides us to the best of the best.
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there at all. Read on for five reasons why this tropical outpost warrants more than just an extended layover.
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of American beers—more than 600 breweries will be pouring. Here's one local's tips to doing it right.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $95* & up -- Fly to Salt Lake City in Fall & Winter (R/T)Ski City USA
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain