News Stories Tagged beauty
Flying may not be what it once was, but that doesn't mean you have to arrive looking as tired and haggard as you might feel. These 12 essentials will make you look and feel fab, even at 37,000 ft.
Traveling can be a rough on your beauty routine, what with jet lag, lack of sleep, and airport snacks. So pick up these 8 key products that will keep you from looking like your passport photo in real life.
Serge Normant is a true stylist to the stars with one-name clients like Reese, Gisele, and Julia. Here are his musts for keeping hair looking fabulous on the road.
For a vacation treat, try out an edgy new haircut at a West Village salon or pull your look together with a perfect up-do for one of the Met Opera’s spring shows. These 7 top salons—frequented by celebrities and beauty editors—will get you feeling pampered and ready for that close-up shot.
Along with the obvious beach essentials like flip-flops and bathing suits, there are a few more must-haves to bring along on your sun-soaked vacation, like these top beauty items.
Are you one of those super-organized people who gets through airport security at least an hour early for a flight? Make the most of that downtime and treat yourself to some pampering at these top-notch spas.
When traveling, do you know what hotel toiletries you can rely on and which products you should never leave home without? Especially if you have sensitive skin, here are a few expert tips to follow so both you and your skin can have a beautiful trip.
Summer is almost upon us, which means that your travels are probably taking you someplace where you’ll be enjoying the great outdoors. Here are five simple tips to protect your skin from the sun while traveling.
Here are some insider tips to shop London neighborhoods like a pro and find the top beauty destinations and products. Use this list to create a skincare and beauty tour for the ultimate shopping binge, or simply select your favorite neighborhoods for browsing.
Whether you are searching for travel-sized products for your next trip or seeking out new shops while on the go, here are the top stateside picks for expanding your beauty shopping horizons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $183* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into November, One WayVirgin America
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown