News Stories Tagged beauty
Who's your in-flight glamour inspiration? If you've ever flown Virgin, you know the easy answer is their perfectly coiffed cabin crew. We crashed their grooming course for their top tips and tricks.
Lugging bags, flying, and sweating in the taxi line mean you're not likely to arrive looking great. But touch-ups with these seven key gadgets will have you looking your best the rest of your holiday.
If you're the kind of traveler who needs an extra carry-on just for beauty products, this indispensable list is for you. We rounded up our favorite multi-tasking products that help us look good on the go.
Flying may not be what it once was, but that doesn't mean you have to arrive looking as tired and haggard as you might feel. These 12 essentials will make you look and feel fab, even at 37,000 ft.
Traveling can be a rough on your beauty routine, what with jet lag, lack of sleep, and airport snacks. So pick up these 8 key products that will keep you from looking like your passport photo in real life.
Serge Normant is a true stylist to the stars with one-name clients like Reese, Gisele, and Julia. Here are his musts for keeping hair looking fabulous on the road.
For a vacation treat, try out an edgy new haircut at a West Village salon or pull your look together with a perfect up-do for one of the Met Opera’s spring shows. These 7 top salons—frequented by celebrities and beauty editors—will get you feeling pampered and ready for that close-up shot.
Along with the obvious beach essentials like flip-flops and bathing suits, there are a few more must-haves to bring along on your sun-soaked vacation, like these top beauty items.
Are you one of those super-organized people who gets through airport security at least an hour early for a flight? Make the most of that downtime and treat yourself to some pampering at these top-notch spas.
When traveling, do you know what hotel toiletries you can rely on and which products you should never leave home without? Especially if you have sensitive skin, here are a few expert tips to follow so both you and your skin can have a beautiful trip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3860 & up -- Europe: 9-Nt. Trip w/London, Paris, ItalyGreat Value Vacations
- $2499 -- Luxury Yacht: French Riviera 9-Night Cruise w/HotelWindstar Cruises
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleGreat Value Vacations
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: 7-Night All Island Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1299 -- Italy: 7-Nt. Tuscany Castle Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $108 & up -- Los Angeles Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago