News Stories Tagged beauty
All those fabulous summer trips to the beach or on the lake are around the corner. (Finally!) So to get us all ready, we turned to some health and wellness experts for their top tips.
What does it mean to be jet set? Being set to jet at a moment's notice. That means keeping a vanity bag filled with compact versions of beauty and skincare favorites like these.
Striped tee? Check. Black ballet flats? Of course. A makeup bag stocked with products to complete sleek Parisian look? You're not finished packing for Paris till you snag these five musts.
No matter the destination, we like to look good on the road. Just get out of the ocean? Slather on the conditioner. Out hiking? Don't leave without these natural towelettes. We road-tested some of the best travel-ready products around to help you pack your perfect beauty bag.
With spring comes that wonderful feeling of renewal (even if the temps haven't quite risen yet). Go beyond spring cleaning and escape from your winter-induced cocoon with a luxe spa retreat.
The whole point of a beach vacay is to bask in the sun's rays completely carefree. But before you get too laissez-faire, pack these 5 essentials so you can look good doing it, too.
Who's your in-flight glamour inspiration? If you've ever flown Virgin, you know the easy answer is their perfectly coiffed cabin crew. We crashed their grooming course for their top tips and tricks.
Lugging bags, flying, and sweating in the taxi line mean you're not likely to arrive looking great. But touch-ups with these seven key gadgets will have you looking your best the rest of your holiday.
If you're the kind of traveler who needs an extra carry-on just for beauty products, this indispensable list is for you. We rounded up our favorite multi-tasking products that help us look good on the go.
Flying may not be what it once was, but that doesn't mean you have to arrive looking as tired and haggard as you might feel. These 12 essentials will make you look and feel fab, even at 37,000 ft.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Summer 2013 Guide to New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers