News Stories Tagged beaches
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? Blue Lagoon Cruises has refined its cadre of itineraries and continues to improve the guest experience in Melanesia.
With winter weather creeping in, a Hawaii vacation sounds downright genius. Here are a a few island-friendly wardrobe picks, primed for stocking your suitcase.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Earlier this week, the brand-new Cheval Blanc Randheli popped up in the Maldives, adding another layer of lodging luxury to this far-flung tropical destination.
The moment you pull that puffy coat out of storage is the same moment you dream of lazing on sunny isles. Leave the passport at home and skip to these seven easy-access and sun-drenched holidays.
The Caribbean has something for everyone—all-inclusives, swanky resorts—but one you may not have considered? Colonial-style plantation hotels, offering great food and gorgeous estates.
Looking for an unspoiled paradise where you can, essentially, be spoiled rotten? Pack your bags for Nevis, one of the Caribbean's final frontiers. You'll thank us from your plantation hotel.
The British Virgin Islands offer an unspoiled paradise for all types of traveler, from yachties (who are BVI vets) to families and foodies. Here's how to discover the best of each unique island.
St Barths is quite possibly the Caribbean's chicest isle, known for its glamorous frequent visitors and bright, aquamarine water. Build your itinerary with these 7 absolute musts.
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving around the beach. Here, a guide to savvily navigating its shores.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways