News Stories Tagged beach escapes
Get outside the resorts to discover the hidden gems of the Dominican Republic.
Take advantage of discounted rates and squeeze in a visit to one of these great destinations before summer ends.
For a vacation that combines world-class wines and breathtaking beaches, look no further than Waiheke Island, a short ferry ride from Auckland.
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood, and authentic local culture.
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. Use our weekend itinerary to plan your next beach getaway.
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order. Here are our 10 picks for the best beach vacation beauty products.
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots of shopping, and chic restaurants, all set against a stunning shoreline.
The far-flung isles of the Indian Ocean propose exotic beaches, emerald waters, and castaway lodgings. Find your ideal Indian Ocean idyll here, with these top 10 Indian Ocean vacations.
When most of the US is stuck in winter's icy grip, it’s a relief to know there's always somewhere warm and breezy to escape to. Start planning your warm-weather getaway with this list of the top destinations from our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com