News Stories Tagged beach escapes
Get outside the resorts to discover the hidden gems of the Dominican Republic.
Take advantage of discounted rates and squeeze in a visit to one of these great destinations before summer ends.
For a vacation that combines world-class wines and breathtaking beaches, look no further than Waiheke Island, a short ferry ride from Auckland.
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood, and authentic local culture.
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. Use our weekend itinerary to plan your next beach getaway.
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order. Here are our 10 picks for the best beach vacation beauty products.
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots of shopping, and chic restaurants, all set against a stunning shoreline.
The far-flung isles of the Indian Ocean propose exotic beaches, emerald waters, and castaway lodgings. Find your ideal Indian Ocean idyll here, with these top 10 Indian Ocean vacations.
When most of the US is stuck in winter's icy grip, it’s a relief to know there's always somewhere warm and breezy to escape to. Start planning your warm-weather getaway with this list of the top destinations from our 80 Degrees beach-finder tool.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $649 -- Exotic Caribbean Cruises w/Tips & Unlimited DrinksAvoya Travel
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $165 & up -- Suite: 4.5-Star Puerto Rico Beachfront ResortBookIt.com