News Stories Tagged bars
Drinking outdoors is a favored pastime in NYC for both locals and visitors. So as the temperatures start rising, we're giving you the upper hand with our list of the best new alfresco hotspots.
You could go to San Francisco ten times and still not see it all, so we're here to help curate your next trip with pizza champ and chef Tony Gemignani's insider picks—he tells us where to eat, drink, shop, and more.
Even before you get to Portland, there are a few things you know you'll find—great food and drink and cool, design-y shops. Here are the best of those and more from local and renowned chef Jenn Louis.
It's almost that time of year again, when we run around in search of Irish bars at which to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. Put down the green beer—we found the best Irish pubs in the states.
Let's be honest: even if all five reasons were bourbon, it would still be worth it. But really, Louisville has so much more to offer than just the Derby. Here are our top reasons why.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
The mastermind behind some of Chicago's favorite watering holes puts the cocktail shaker down long enough to tell us where to eat and drink like a Logan Square mixologist.
Talk about terroir—mezcal is the spirit of Oaxaca. And you won't have to look very far to find fantastic places to try all sorts there, from swanky spots to inviting dance halls.
San Francisco has a knack for eating well, this we know. But now, locals and visitors alike can drink well, too. The City by the Bay has finally caught onto the craft cocktail trend. Much to our delight.
Despite the fact that someone's got to drive home, Angelenos like to have a good time. And the fab and varied bar scene that spreads from the ocean to downtown is living proof of that.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Puerto Plata Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $379 & up -- Exotic Canary Islands & Morocco Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $359 & up -- Ireland Coastal Tours & Trips, Save up to $700Ireland
- $2199 -- Luxe Tahiti 7-Night Cruise w/$300 Credit, $1200 OffWindstar Cruises
- $1099 & up -- Ireland: 5-Star Villa Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $329 & up -- Western Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line