News Stories Tagged bars
Sidle up to the bar at any of these 10 excellent drinking spots, all found in some of the country's hottest new hotels.
Featuring handcrafted cocktails, inventive small plates, and decadent brunches, these are the hottest new spots in Fort Lauderdale.
For a proper pint and a timeless atmosphere, head to one of these 15 outstanding pubs around the city.
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
For unparalleled views of the city, hand-crafted cocktails, and unrivaled atmosphere, check out New York's best new rooftop bars.
Here are seven great spots for tippling next time you find yourself in Germany's most exciting city.
For a look at the edgier side of Utah's capital, check out these five hip eateries.
Looking for classic elegance in the city? Head to one of these NYC bars and eateries for a taste of service and sophistication from a bygone era.
With an exciting list of culinary newcomers, including an upscale cocktail bar and a neighborhood taqueria, Derby City is rounding out its foodie reputation.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris