News Stories Tagged bars
This winter, toast a day of skiing the French Alps with some of the region's best après-ski drinks. Here, Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan gives his top picks.
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
Celebrate Mardi Gras like a New Orleans local this year. Check out our insider's guide to what to do, where to eat, and where to stay.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
In honor of Presidents’ Day, visit these 10 restaurants and watering holes where the country’s Commanders-in-Chief have wined and dined over the years.
When the weather turns cold, there’s nothing more satisfying than sitting around a toasty, crackling fireplace with a warming drink in hand. From literary abodes to swanky hotel lounges, here are 10 of America’s best bars for fireside cocktails.
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. Here's our look at where to drink in Toronto right now.
Seasoned bartender and restaurateur Bryan Dayton dishes out the best dining and imbibing bets in this hip mountain town.
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin. (Yes, Wisconsin.) Working with cold-climate grapes has paid off, so visit now before everyone else does.
There are amazing bars all across the US, but we've collected 10 that play host to some more interesting patrons than you'll find anywhere else—ghosts, spirits, and shades. Pull up a bar-stool, grab a drink, and try not break into a cold sweat as you imbibe with the dearly departed!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations
- $615 & up -- Big Island 3-Nt. Beachfront Escapes w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $559 & up -- Waikiki 3-Nt. Beachfront Vacations w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $219 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Times Square HotelSheraton New York Times Square
- $2799 & up -- Perth & Sydney 9-Nt. Escape w/Air, $650 OffDown Under Answers
- $559 & up -- Jamaica: All-Inclusive Getaway w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com