News Stories Tagged bars
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch tonics often prepared table-side. Indulge in this can't-miss cocktail at these five Madrid hot spots.
It's 5 pm on a summer's day in New York City. This is when your priorities should shift from museum-scouting to rooftop-scouting. Start at these new hot spots with choice cocktails and thrilling views.
Psst...want to know where to really find the best eats in (and around) DC? We've got the goods for you right here. Chef Kyle Bailey divulges his favorites from morning coffee to late night bites.
Drinking outdoors is a favored pastime in NYC for both locals and visitors. So as the temperatures start rising, we're giving you the upper hand with our list of the best new alfresco hotspots.
You could go to San Francisco ten times and still not see it all, so we're here to help curate your next trip with pizza champ and chef Tony Gemignani's insider picks—he tells us where to eat, drink, shop, and more.
Even before you get to Portland, there are a few things you know you'll find—great food and drink and cool, design-y shops. Here are the best of those and more from local and renowned chef Jenn Louis.
It's almost that time of year again, when we run around in search of Irish bars at which to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. Put down the green beer—we found the best Irish pubs in the states.
Let's be honest: even if all five reasons were bourbon, it would still be worth it. But really, Louisville has so much more to offer than just the Derby. Here are our top reasons why.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
The mastermind behind some of Chicago's favorite watering holes puts the cocktail shaker down long enough to tell us where to eat and drink like a Logan Square mixologist.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Fodor's Approved: Best Summer Weekend Bags
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers