News Stories Tagged bars
Music lovers should head to these charmingly intimate, under-the-radar venues in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
An indispensable guide to the Windy City's best breweries, beer bars, and brewpubs.
The variety of dishes and cocktails at London's most inventive new restaurants is just as diverse as the city itself.
Expertly made Asian cuisine, droolworthy avocado toast, cute bars and cafés—all this and more make Sydney a dreamy destination for discerning palates.
With customized glasses and unique ice creations, top bartenders are pulling out all the stops when it comes to concocting the perfect sip.
The Sazerac may be the Crescent City’s official drink, but other classics invented here include the Ramos Gin Fizz, Vieux Carré, and the Grasshopper.
Sidle up to the bar at any of these 10 excellent drinking spots, all found in some of the country's hottest new hotels.
Featuring handcrafted cocktails, inventive small plates, and decadent brunches, these are the hottest new spots in Fort Lauderdale.
For a proper pint and a timeless atmosphere, head to one of these 15 outstanding pubs around the city.
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $629 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $999 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $619 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises