News Stories Tagged bars
An indispensable guide to the Windy City's best breweries, beer bars, and brewpubs.
The variety of dishes and cocktails at London's most inventive new restaurants is just as diverse as the city itself.
Expertly made Asian cuisine, droolworthy avocado toast, cute bars and cafés—all this and more make Sydney a dreamy destination for discerning palates.
With customized glasses and unique ice creations, top bartenders are pulling out all the stops when it comes to concocting the perfect sip.
The Sazerac may be the Crescent City’s official drink, but other classics invented here include the Ramos Gin Fizz, Vieux Carré, and the Grasshopper.
Sidle up to the bar at any of these 10 excellent drinking spots, all found in some of the country's hottest new hotels.
Featuring handcrafted cocktails, inventive small plates, and decadent brunches, these are the hottest new spots in Fort Lauderdale.
For a proper pint and a timeless atmosphere, head to one of these 15 outstanding pubs around the city.
When it comes to outdoor drinking, can anything possibly beat a view from the top?
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com