News Stories Tagged baja peninsula
You know Napa and Bordeaux, but have you heard of Mexico's routa del vino? Discover the Baja Peninsula's Valle de Guadalupe, which has been producing great wines since 1928.
Go beyond Cabo San Lucas and discover the real Baja in towns like Todos Santos and Pescadero. Think empty beaches, no-name taco stands, stunning hiking trails, and nightly pink sunsets.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $5999 -- Australia Outback & Sydney Trip w/Air & TrainAspire Down Under
- $155* & up -- Flights to Palm Springs into July (Roundtrip)Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $1499 & up -- Ecuador: 6-Night Trip w/Air, Tours and MealsFriendly Planet Travel
- $99 -- FL: Four-Diamond Resort w/ F&B Credit, 50% OffRenaissance World Golf Resort
- $169 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $599 -- 7-Nt. Southern Vacation incl. Savannah & CharlestonGate 1 Travel