News Stories Tagged baja peninsula
You know Napa and Bordeaux, but have you heard of Mexico's routa del vino? Discover the Baja Peninsula's Valle de Guadalupe, which has been producing great wines since 1928.
Go beyond Cabo San Lucas and discover the real Baja in towns like Todos Santos and Pescadero. Think empty beaches, no-name taco stands, stunning hiking trails, and nightly pink sunsets.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $279 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $77 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $189 & up -- AZ: Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $619 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises