News Stories Tagged australia
We've gathered the best of the best in all-inclusive hospitality just for you. Check out our picks from Tasmania to Alaska and everything in between!
Angling for a sojourn Down Under this winter? Well, you better know what to wear. Sydney's burgeoning fashion scene is no joke, so take a serious gander at our fashion picks for day and night.
It used to be that camping was just tents, s'mores, and the great outdoors. Now, there are tons of plush glamping destinations around the world, like these worthy splurges and reasonable saves.
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen for its charm and convenience. Here, a roundup of many cities where bike sharing is well under way.
Sydney has a plush new landing pad—QT Sydney. The chic, colorful hotel honors the building's former tenant (Gowings department store) with its Gowings Bar & Grill, just one of a few choice eateries within.
A partnership was announced yesterday between Qantas and Emirates, effectively ending Qantas' long relationship with British Airways. The move means greater convenience and other benefits for travelers.
Back by popular demand, Cunard's Queen Mary 2 will circumnavigate Australia in February 2014. The ship will stop in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (among other ports), and will make a bonus stop in Bali.
We are excited to bring you an exclusive, Fodors.com-only deal at one of the most stunning and secluded hotels in Australia—the Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island. Take a look.
Set to open in the iconic Sydney building that once housed Gowings department store and the State Theater, the QT Sydney is Design Hotels's latest sleek, vibrant property worldwide.
From Spirit Airlines' much-hated announcement this week to Karl Lagerfeld's chic take on a hotel pool, here are the top headlines we're reading this morning.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways