News Stories Tagged atlantic city
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came back with 100 sommelier-approved restaurants in hand.
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll find great hotel deals, the food's still top notch, and who doesn't need a spa day?
Poker tables can be intimidating. But with a tutor at Atlantic City's Revel Resort, you can master that poker face in style. Plus, we'll tell you where to spend your chips (or lick your wounds if you go bust).
Atlantic City is shedding its reputation for having (how do we say this) less-than-decent food choices. With celeb-chefs galore from Revel to the Borgata, here's what we're salivating over on the Boardwalk.
From garlic to lobster and from Maine to California, there are endless food (and drink) festivals throughout the summer that celebrate the bounty of this delicious season. Here are our top picks.
Atlantic City is heating up, and we mean more than just summer temps. First, the much-buzzed Revel Resort is open for business, but here are 15 more reasons to hit the boardwalk this summer.
A solar-powered plane is taking its first transcontinental flight, Plymouth City Airport is auctioning off all its furniture, and we've got our noses in these top travel memoirs. Here's what were reading now.
Atlantic City's newest resort, Revel, has gotten tons of buzz. Its amenities, activities, and eateries are endless, and the summer fun on offer kicks off this weekend. Take a look.
We’ve got big Jersey news and, thankfully, it has nothing to do with the cast of the Jersey Shore. Revel Atlantic City, the $24 billion mega casino-hotel complex, will soft open on April 2 with 1,800 rooms, a casino, and seven of its 14 restaurants. The spa, remaining eateries, and clubs will roll out in the coming months, with the entire resort set to be functioning by Memorial Day.
If this premature spring flush already has you dreaming of weekends in the country, we've got good news for you: Early-season savings on hotel stays make it a cinch to get out of town this spring (and if the weather continues on its steady incline, you may experience prime beach weather as soon as April!). Check out these spring discounts in easy-access destinations for Northeasterners: Nantucket, Long Island wine country, and Atlantic City.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $221 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $219 -- Hawaii: Waikiki 4-Star Beach Resort, Save 30%Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
- $89-$95 -- FL: Destin Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking, Reg. $166BookIt.com
- $149-$249 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $109 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $149 & up -- Ends 8/24: Bahamas Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line