News Stories Tagged asia
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rather snazzy metropolis in recent years. Here's a primer on what to bring along.
Windstar Cruises expands its fleet and develops four unique voyages in Southeast Asia and Arabia starting in 2014.
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled forests. Here are 5 things you just can't miss on a visit to one of Southeast Asia's last frontiers.
Just when you thought the world's cutest kitty couldn't infiltrate global culture any more, she's now got a whole Los Angeles-bound airplane to herself.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporter tips on how to live, what to buy, and ways to stay cool just one degree north of the equator.
The QE2 New Life Project will hopefully see the ship become a floating hotel in Asia later this year.
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities. But after a few days of crowds and hustle-bustle, you may need a break. These 5 day trips offer a slower pace not far from the city center.
Want to know a secret? Foodies going to Southeast Asia that don't make their way to Cambodia are missing out. This country and its incredible, underrated cuisine should be your first point of discovery.
They say that Myanmar today is what the rest of Southeast Asia used to be—after you've seen Angkor Wat and explored Chiang Mai, this is your next stop. Start planning with these key tips.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $749 & up -- 9-Night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise, Save $600Royal Caribbean
- $3099 -- India & Nepal 13-Night Vacation w/Air, Save $400Friendly Planet Travel
- $489 & up -- Weeklong Bahamas Cruise to Nassau & FreeportCarnival Cruise Lines
- $9 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $982 & up -- 5-Nt. Belize Jungle, Reefs & Beach w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America