News Stories Tagged art
If you're looking for a reason to head south, make a point to visit these hidden (and not-so-hidden) gems in Mexico City.
There's no end to the wonderful things to see, do, eat, and drink in the City of Light. But take a day to explore the towns around it and you'll discover even more art, culture, and cuisine. And you'll be back by dinner.
No, Houston might not be at the top of your bucket list, but with a flowing art scene, fine dining, and great shopping, it deserves at least a long weekend. Here's why we think you should go now.
Who says you have to be a twenty-something backpacker to enjoy all of Amsterdam's delights? Our European correspondent explores good food, high art and tandem bicycles.
Complete your Art Basel Miami with a hotel just as stylish as the scene in the city this weekend. Check out our list of where to stay, sleep and style in Miami right now.
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything from food and wine to art. Here are the top ten places to savor it all.
Staying ahead of the culture curve is a pricey endeavor, not to mention a tough one to keep up. Not so with these apps. They'll keep you in the loop on art exhibits, free museum days, and public art.
Fall trips are for leaf-peeping, apple picking, and stopping to see modern sculptures in beautiful fields. (Duh.) These pinnacles of nature and art are some of America's most treasured outdoor exhibitions.
The pint-sized city of Portland, Maine may be best known for lobsters and lighthouses, but it turns out the art scene is worth the trip. Here's where to oggle, eat, and sleep for the perfect weekend away.
Paris is never boring, but this summer the city is positively exploding with arts and culture events, from live music in the park to stunning museum exhibits. Think of this as your cultural calendar.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $679 & up -- Cabo: Riu Resort w/Kid's Club Trip incl. AirApple Vacations
- $659 & up -- Cozumel: Beach Escape incl. Meals, Drinks & AirApple Vacations
- $215 & up -- Florida: 4-Star Hollywood Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Diplomat
- $299 -- Maui: Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 20%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into June, One WayVirgin America