News Stories Tagged art
Covet all the chic home decor and design inspiration you see while traveling? Be inspired even more, and start creating your international wishlist, via StyleVisa's Pinterest boards.
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there at all. Read on for five reasons why this tropical outpost warrants more than just an extended layover.
In recent years, Milwaukee has infused art, nature, mixology, craft beers, and farm-to-table foods into its landscape. Here are five reasons to check out this Midwestern metropolis before the first frost
From Chicago Bears games to stylish restaurant and hotel openings, there’s something fun this fall in every Chicago neighborhood, from the Loop to Lincoln Park.
Met Adventures, a new series of trips by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, will take travelers off the beaten path to visit artistically exciting sites in unique, often-overlooked areas of the world.
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are endless reasons to hit up New Mexico's most popular city. Here are our 5 favorites.
Film buff or not, Los Angeles Contemporary Museum of Art's Stanley Kubrick exhibit is stunning, showing the history of the man, his methods, and of course his iconic movies. Go now, before it closes.
No Europe jaunt would be complete without a hit of culture, so we put together the ultimate list of new openings, fab festivals, and more to pack into your summer itinerary.
This MoMA PS1 Communications Director searches the world for great art—in private collections and big museums, in hidden galleries and out in nature. And she's not stopping there. Here she talks art pilgrimages and where to brunch in NYC.
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the return of Art Week, of which Art Basel is the crown jewel. Here's an inside take on the whole affair.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays