News Stories Tagged art
Get a taste of the high life when you visit the mansions, gardens, and grounds of the 10 most breathtaking estates in America.
Whether you're a major collector or a budding art aficionado, these global fairs are worth making a trip to see in person.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
There's an abundance of art all over the city that you can walk right past without noticing. Here's where you should be looking.
Ten spaces that showcase art in uniquely refurbished buildings.
Is your next vacation itinerary a blank canvas? Our list of the top art-centric hotels in America will inspire you to stay in one of these creative spots.
Ever since the Gilded Age, the United States has had a strong tradition of art collecting. Check out 15 museums where you can see their amassed works, sometimes in the collectors' homes.
Shrouded in mystery and history, Ethiopia is an emerging hot spot that's just beginning to unveil its many treasures to international tourists. Look first to the capital, Addis Ababa, where tradition meets modernity.
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St. Petersburg, making it the ideal Florida stop for those who want to pack more than towels and sunscreen into their Gulf Coast getaways.
Tourists and lifelong New Yorkers alike can appreciate the iconic Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue. But there’s plenty to see in the Met besides the Titians, Monets, and Renoirs. Some of the less-visited wings hold some amazing surprises, from a replica of a Ming Dynasty courtyard to the facade of a bank rescued from destruction.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $869 & up -- Punta Cana: 4.5-Star All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board