News Stories Tagged art
Get a taste of the high life when you visit the mansions, gardens, and grounds of the 10 most breathtaking estates in America.
Whether you're a major collector or a budding art aficionado, these global fairs are worth making a trip to see in person.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
There's an abundance of art all over the city that you can walk right past without noticing. Here's where you should be looking.
Ten spaces that showcase art in uniquely refurbished buildings.
Is your next vacation itinerary a blank canvas? Our list of the top art-centric hotels in America will inspire you to stay in one of these creative spots.
Ever since the Gilded Age, the United States has had a strong tradition of art collecting. Check out 15 museums where you can see their amassed works, sometimes in the collectors' homes.
Shrouded in mystery and history, Ethiopia is an emerging hot spot that's just beginning to unveil its many treasures to international tourists. Look first to the capital, Addis Ababa, where tradition meets modernity.
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St. Petersburg, making it the ideal Florida stop for those who want to pack more than towels and sunscreen into their Gulf Coast getaways.
Tourists and lifelong New Yorkers alike can appreciate the iconic Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue. But there’s plenty to see in the Met besides the Titians, Monets, and Renoirs. Some of the less-visited wings hold some amazing surprises, from a replica of a Ming Dynasty courtyard to the facade of a bank rescued from destruction.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $229 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $299 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village