News Stories Tagged arizona
Whether you're off on a spiritual journey or just hiking the red rock landscapes of Sedona, we've got an insider's guide to the best of the desert town, from wine tasting to cliff jumping.
In March, I got to go to Sedona with Sony Electronics to test out their new camera line. I came away with a new love of digital cameras and a host of tips for taking better summer travel snaps.
Skip the beach this summer and head to the hottest destinations around. Literally.The Southwest is more than hot temps, it offers hip, luxurious, and food- and art-filled getaways—with great summer deals.
Celebrate spring by watching the butterflies flutter by at the Desert Botanical Garden of Phoenix, Arizona during their Spring Butterfly Exhibit.
The Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona, has an incredible gift shop with authentic, high-quality goods purchased directly from Native American artists.
With the stress of flight schedules and time zone changes, travelers often arrive at their destinations desperate for sleep. It's no wonder hotels got hip to offering guests special packages to help them snooze. From sleep concierges to in-room studies that unlock why you're lacking shut-eye, here are our top picks for places that give you a good shot of waking up refreshed.
Unless you can jet off to the Swiss Alps, which is seeing record snowfall this winter, skiing options are limited in North America as the snow drought continues. But the good news is that while conditions at big-name mountains may be less than ideal, fresh powder sits atop deep bases in several less obvious locales—from Idaho to Arizona.
On the last day of 2011, we thought looking back at our favorite slideshow photos would inspire travel in the year to come. Collectively, we journeyed to dozens of destinations, and our snapshots span the globe—from Italy's beautiful gardens along the Amalfi Coast, to Switzerland's charming countryside, to Hawaii's incredible natural wonders.
When we found out that Serious Eats, our favorite foodie blog, was publishing a book on the best eats in America, we got an exclusive list of the most travel-worthy, must-try dishes in the country.
Looking for last-minute getaways that won’t break the bank? You can give in to the impulse, as these six sites make it easy for the wallet-conscious to travel like a spontaneous globe-trotter.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona