News Stories Tagged argentina
Close your eyes and picture the rustic romance of waking up to a day of foraging, cooking classes, horseback riding, and lazing by the pool. Now read on to find our favorite farm stays around the world.
Thinking of a trip to South America this winter? Why not their winter? Their cooler months (our summer months) are a great time to go for lower rates and seasonal activities with fewer tourists.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
More than just the source of Malbec (though that's reason enough), Mendoza is a choice destination for wine-lovers and adventurers. Here's an insider's take on what to do, where to sip, and where to stay.
You may think of Buenos Aires as the land of thick, juicy steaks. But the city is becoming more vegetarian-friendly than ever with tons of eateries ramping up their veggie offerings.
Satisfy your curiosity about the Argentinean icon at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires.
Keep this number handy in Argentina.
Search this market for a unique souvenir that makes a great conversation piece.
We heard it through the grapevine: Catering to oenophiles is the latest trend on the high seas. A trio of cruise lines are pulling out all the stops to lure wine enthusiasts on deck, with newly launched wine-themed programs that feature plenty of wine experts on tap, viticulture-minded lectures, special vintage tastings, and more. And, of course, ports of call worthy of raising a glass to, in some of the world's top wine regions.
Buenos Aires has always been a magnet for artists, drawn to the capital city for its unique mix of Latin and European culture. The heart of the art scene lives in the city's many neighborhoods, where the walls of eateries and bars are lined with locals' work. And if you're lucky, you might rub elbows with the creators while sipping your Malbec.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Top Winery Restaurants Around the World
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- 14 Things to Do in Paris with Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in SummerRoyal Caribbean
- $769* & up -- Europe Late Summer Sale Fares, R/TLufthansa
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40%Expedia
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% OffWindstar Cruises
- $130-$138 -- 4-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Resort w/CreditsBookit.com