News Stories Tagged argentina
Let's play a little word association. Buenos Aires? Tango. Mendoza? Malbec. Yes, but there's even more to the long South American country of Argentina. Get the ground rules here.
Looking for the authentic heart of Buenos Aires' food scene? You've got to get behind closed doors—into the city's local-run, much-loved closed-door restaurants.
Craft beers are a trend the world over, and South America is jumping on the bandwagon. Moving beyond its award-winning wines, locals and visitors to the region are enjoying local brews.
Close your eyes and picture the rustic romance of waking up to a day of foraging, cooking classes, horseback riding, and lazing by the pool. Now read on to find our favorite farm stays around the world.
Thinking of a trip to South America this winter? Why not their winter? Their cooler months (our summer months) are a great time to go for lower rates and seasonal activities with fewer tourists.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
More than just the source of Malbec (though that's reason enough), Mendoza is a choice destination for wine-lovers and adventurers. Here's an insider's take on what to do, where to sip, and where to stay.
You may think of Buenos Aires as the land of thick, juicy steaks. But the city is becoming more vegetarian-friendly than ever with tons of eateries ramping up their veggie offerings.
Satisfy your curiosity about the Argentinean icon at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires.
Keep this number handy in Argentina.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 5 Best Perks of Flying in Premium Economy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $856* & up -- Europe Spring Fare Sale from the U.S. (R/T)Air France
- $999 -- Huatulco 7-Night 'Dreams' All-Inclusive VacationApple Vacations
- $7499 -- Luxe Cruise to Spain, Italy, Greece w/Air & DrinksRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $999 -- Ireland: 4-Night Dublin Escape in Fall w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago