News Stories Tagged argentina
Winter travels usually fall under either beach or snow, but we think there could be a third category reserved for Argentina's wine country. Sip your Malbecs under the sun in style with these chic picks.
Let's play a little word association. Buenos Aires? Tango. Mendoza? Malbec. Yes, but there's even more to the long South American country of Argentina. Get the ground rules here.
Looking for the authentic heart of Buenos Aires' food scene? You've got to get behind closed doors—into the city's local-run, much-loved closed-door restaurants.
Craft beers are a trend the world over, and South America is jumping on the bandwagon. Moving beyond its award-winning wines, locals and visitors to the region are enjoying local brews.
Close your eyes and picture the rustic romance of waking up to a day of foraging, cooking classes, horseback riding, and lazing by the pool. Now read on to find our favorite farm stays around the world.
Thinking of a trip to South America this winter? Why not their winter? Their cooler months (our summer months) are a great time to go for lower rates and seasonal activities with fewer tourists.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
More than just the source of Malbec (though that's reason enough), Mendoza is a choice destination for wine-lovers and adventurers. Here's an insider's take on what to do, where to sip, and where to stay.
You may think of Buenos Aires as the land of thick, juicy steaks. But the city is becoming more vegetarian-friendly than ever with tons of eateries ramping up their veggie offerings.
Satisfy your curiosity about the Argentinean icon at the Museo Evita in Buenos Aires.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3150 & up -- Shanghai & Beijing 6-Nt. Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $419 & up -- Bahamas Escape w/Atlantis Access & Air, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $949 -- Caribbean 9-Night Cruise w/Balcony, Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $269-$299 -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel at Brooklyn Bridge, Save 25%New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $724 & up -- Riu Sale: Jamaica 3-Night Beach Escape w/AirDelta Vacations