News Stories Tagged architecture
First impressions leave the greatest impressions, and these hotel lobbies are sure to mesmerize all guests passing through.
Design enthusiasts flock here year-round to cozy up in retro motels or sip martinis at throwback eateries.
Some of Europe's most rewarding destinations are set well off-the-beaten path. It's well worth the effort to get to any of our 15 picks for the best undiscovered European destinations.
Discover 20 of the world’s most stunning libraries, from a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the mountains of South Korea to the modern incarnation of Ancient Alexandria's legendary library.
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Barcelona offers up the perfect ingredients for an extra-long weekend escape: culture, history, a vibrant dining scene, and the beach. Here are a few satisfying musts to knock off your checklist.
This week, Fodor's takes you on a tour of Midtown's Best Architecture. From Grand Central to the Ritz, and along 42nd Street and Park Avenue, this walk highlights some of NYC's most iconic buildings.
This week, Fodor's takes you on a tour through Lower Manhattan's Financial District. Start at the iconic Wall Street Bull and follow along with our interactive map.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1329* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com