News Stories Tagged apps
Put down that enormous SLR and give that camera on your phone a chance—with these apps you'll be snapping, sharing, and actually liking all your vacation photos in no time.
Traveling with kids is only as fun as the back-up gadgets and games you have with you. These seven cover all manner of things from digital coloring to playing with iPad puzzles on boring flights or car rides.
Julia Child would have turned 100 years old this Wednesday. To celebrate, we caught up with iconic publisher and Julia's good friend Judith Jones to take a stroll down memory lane (and talk about the fancy, new app.)
How do you really feel about your last airport experience? Want to tell everyone you know (and then some) what to avoid on their travels? There's an app for that, called RouteHappy, and we love it.
Summertime memories are made of sunshine, adventures, and amazing food—from clambakes to barbecues. These top apps and products are here to help make sure your summer is tasty from start to finish.
Everyone's eyes are on the Golden Gate Bridge this year. And while its 75th birthday already passed, the city released a cool, interactive app to learn more about it than you ever knew you wanted to.
Travel and technology go hand in hand. And keeping up with the newest apps can mean the difference between been-there-done-that and scouting out new finds. These are our current choice picks.
Fodor's Travel apps for iPhone and iPad went from $6.99 to $0 over the weekend, giving users access to our up-to-the-minute picks and advice for free! Don't say we never did anything for you.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1199 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1499 & up -- Ireland in Fall: 8-Nt. Vacation w/Car from SFGreat Value Vacations
- $1049 & up -- Jamaica: All-Incl. 'Kids Stay Free' Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $858 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star Seaside Family Getaway w/AirApple Vacations
- $429 & up -- Alaska 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1890 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 6-Night B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours