News Stories Tagged apps
For seasoned and novice travelers alike, these 10 apps will make your next trip a breeze.
Charge up that smart phone (or tablet) and learn the fine art of mobile gambling with the help of Celebrity Cruises and Cantor Gaming.
Fodor's new free app lets you quickly search for whatever you need to say, so you'll never have to sound like a tourist again (as for mastering the accent—you're on your own).
US Airways launched a new app for passengers this week, letting them book flights, find airport maps, and check-in for existing reservations.
From iPad check-ins and remote control of your rooms lighting and temperature to an interactive app from your resort, hotels are jumping on the tech-savvy bandwagon. Here are our favorite innovations.
What started with six has now expanded to 12 top destinations around the world, with more to come! Our free Fodor's City Guide apps offer our up-to-the-minute picks, tips, and a handy interactive map.
With proactive early-alerts, Traxo and their new partner KnowDelay are aiming to provide travelers with weather updates that will predict if a flight will be delayed or even canceled days in advance.
Fancy yourself a pro smartphone photographer? Not without these apps. Take your vacation snaps and add filters, adjust contrast, crop, print, and more to make them look magnifique.
We're sorry to report you won't be one of the 40,000 "new followers" getting a free flight, guys. Fake airline Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts are popping up again offering free flights.
Listen up, amateur gumshoes. There's a new way to uncover the hidden city: HiddenCity, an app that works as part city tour, part scavenger hunt. For now, the cities are all in England.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1129 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1199 -- Alaska 2015 Cruises w/Balcony, All Drinks & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $849 -- 10-Nt. Asia Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/$150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $700* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines