News Stories Tagged antigua
From roadside barbecues to brightly painted seaside shacks, Antigua's newest restaurants are offering up some delicious Caribbean eats. Check out our top picks for where to eat on the island now.
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily from New York and Miami, it's a perfectly convenient quick getaway.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
You've island-hopped in the Bahamas and hob-nobbed on St. Bart's, but you've probably never laid out on one of these stunning, secluded Caribbean beaches. Read on to discover the best of 'em.
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting up close and personal with animals themselves. At the following resorts and attractions in nearby sunny locales, families can swim with manatees, play with dolphins, and even—if you’re brave—feed a lion!
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation. They're often great for gathering information on topics such as what to expect when you land, where to find top hotels and the best under-the-radar restaurants, and when to book ahead for must-do activities. Essentially, it's all about the experience of what worked—and perhaps even more importantly, what didn't.
If you're going to a Caribbean Island, the chances are good that you're looking for a way to take a break from daily life. To unplug, as it were, and reset. Fortunately, there's an easy way to achieve this most worthy goal: an all-inclusive resort, where you won't need to think about a thing once you arrive. And if you're looking for a touch of luxury? Well, the Caribbean's got that too. From James Bond hideouts to family-friendly retreats, these luxury properties are worth every penny.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1119 & up -- Paris & Prague 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1275 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $119 -- Wisconsin: Water Park Resort Suite thru SummerTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1639 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore & Hong Kong 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com