News Stories Tagged american safari cruises
American Safari bought a new ship that will not only add a swank Victorian-style modern vessel to its fleet, but will sail new historic routes in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. Sailings begin summer 2013.
The hidden coves, calving glaciers, and remarkable wildlife of Alaska have secured its standing as the world’s third-largest cruise market (trailing only behind the Caribbean and Mediterranean), with 2012’s cruise calendar shaping up to be its biggest and best yet.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $399 & up -- Canada & New England 7-Nt. Cruise, 50% OffHolland America Line
- $179-$199 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites