News Stories Tagged amenities
Luxury hotels are raising the bar when it comes to room amenities. From private bartenders to complimentary Porsche rentals, check out 15 of the most extravagant hotel services around the world.
From ice bars to 4D theaters, the right cruise ship can offer an exciting array of amenities and activities. Check out 20 fun things to try the next time you set sail.
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are pulling out all the stops this December to help guests celebrate the holiday.
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club at LAS, and it's just as decadent as you'd expect.
Hotels are doing more than just upgrading decor to woo their guests—they’re pulling out all the stops, from fostering the latest cutting-edge technology to revolutionizing room service. Herewith a roundup of the latest and greatest hotel amenities, touting some of our favorite bells and whistles.
In a world where guests have grown to expect a high level of amenity as standard, hotels are looking for ever more distinctive offerings. Here are some creative hotel amenities to look for, some gratis and others worth a splurge.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $282 & up -- USVI: 4-Star 'Dreams' Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $159 -- Caribbean 5-Night Cruise on Princess w/$50 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $1529* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France