News Stories Tagged ama waterways
Waived single supplements, luxurious new ships, all-inclusive fares, and a variety of inventive new itineraries from Europe to Myanmar are the calling cards of the river cruise industry in 2014.
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in November 2014.
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Wind along Europe's vast network of ancient waterways on riverboats and barges, ranging from low-key to opulent. Here are eight of the best that make intriguing and mouthwatering stops along the way.
River cruising in Portugal's Douro River Valley—a delightful region comprised of old-world villages and vineyard-coated countryside—is booming, with next year's cruise calendar ramping up its offerings, courtesy of three major river cruse lines. AmaWaterways is debuting a duo of fresh itineraries and a new vessel; Viking River Cruises is making their first-ever foray into Portugal; and Portugal river cruise pioneer Uniworld is ensuring its firm foothold in the region with a shiny new ship.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1329* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $269 -- Key Largo Waterfront Resort, 20% OffKey Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland