News Stories Tagged airlines
US Airways launched a new app for passengers this week, letting them book flights, find airport maps, and check-in for existing reservations.
The newest model is the first of many new additions to come to AA in the near future, and is designed with fuel-efficiency and extreme customer comfort in top priority.
Passengers looking to escape the waiting-area crush at New York's JFK airport now have an affordable lounge where they can relax in style.
United Airlines and Marriott announced the RewardsPlus program this week, offering reciprocal rewards to members of both the Marriott Rewards and United's MileagePlus programs.
The final seconds of Asiana flight crash were incredible in many ways—not least of which is the fact that the vast majority of passengers walked away uninjured. Here's a summary of events, and tips for staying safe.
An internal email confirms the rumors—JetBlue will soon be offering a new Fresh Food program on board, expanding beyond their current snack boxes. In-flight beers are coming back, as well.
Virgin Atlantic and Delta Airlines are set to begin sharing passengers and cross-selling tickets early next month, in a deal that was originally announced last December.
The first airline to instate "pay-as-you-weigh" pricing is now placing heavier passengers in roomier, couch-like seats. What do you think?
The 2013 Paris Air Show brought major announcements of new plane orders. Boeing, Airbus, and Embaer will be supplying the world's largest airlines with new and improved fleets.
Any traveler looking for the best of the best flying the friendly skies need look no further than the annual World Airline Awards, released earlier this week by SkyTrax.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- How to Plan a Geocaching Vacation
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $59* -- Los Angeles to Mammoth this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $66* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into May, One WayVirgin America
- $139* -- Anchorage to Juneau this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $109* -- Portland to Las Vegas this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $599 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Vacation w/Air, 35% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $209 -- St. Maarten 4-Star Beach Resort, Save 40%Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten