News Stories Tagged airlines
The stylish changes, including lie-flat seats and sliding doors for business-class seats, are a significant departure from the airline's "egalitarian" reputation—but we aren't complaining.
US Airways launched a new app for passengers this week, letting them book flights, find airport maps, and check-in for existing reservations.
The newest model is the first of many new additions to come to AA in the near future, and is designed with fuel-efficiency and extreme customer comfort in top priority.
Passengers looking to escape the waiting-area crush at New York's JFK airport now have an affordable lounge where they can relax in style.
United Airlines and Marriott announced the RewardsPlus program this week, offering reciprocal rewards to members of both the Marriott Rewards and United's MileagePlus programs.
The final seconds of Asiana flight crash were incredible in many ways—not least of which is the fact that the vast majority of passengers walked away uninjured. Here's a summary of events, and tips for staying safe.
An internal email confirms the rumors—JetBlue will soon be offering a new Fresh Food program on board, expanding beyond their current snack boxes. In-flight beers are coming back, as well.
Virgin Atlantic and Delta Airlines are set to begin sharing passengers and cross-selling tickets early next month, in a deal that was originally announced last December.
The first airline to instate "pay-as-you-weigh" pricing is now placing heavier passengers in roomier, couch-like seats. What do you think?
The 2013 Paris Air Show brought major announcements of new plane orders. Boeing, Airbus, and Embaer will be supplying the world's largest airlines with new and improved fleets.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $424 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Oceanview Cabin & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $209 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Reg. $450The Westin New York Grand Central
- $270 & up -- Boston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1267 & up -- Ireland in Fall: 8-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $1890 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 6-Night B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours