News Stories Tagged air travel
Flights do more than get you from point A to point B. They take a toll on your skin and, frankly, your stress levels. Combat the cabin with these 5 key bottles of (travel-sized) bliss.
Annoyed by that "turn off your electronics" announcement on planes? The FAA is reviewing a decision to allow electronics use for the entire flight.
Two new planes took to the skies this week, courtesy of Bombardier and Boeing, each promising a quieter, smoother ride for passengers and cost savings to the airlines.
This will come as no surprise to anyone who's gone through a US customs hall lately, but our country's airports are reaching record high wait times that stand to threaten tourism.
Get ready for even faster WiFi at 30,000 feet. Gogo is set to roll out 20x faster connectivity in-flight over the next year.
The TSA will expand its PreCheck program to 100 airports by the end of this year, which will speed up the security line for pre-screened passengers and loyalty program members with elite statuses.
Where some airlines have gone the kids-free-zone route on their planes, Etihad Airways has announced their new Flying Nannies program, offering on-board Mary Poppins to help with little ones.
For what this quiet land lacks on the vacation popularity front, it makes up for in lustrous glacial landscapes. Its rugged natural beauty is also remote—here are 4 ways to reach it.
US Airways launched a new app for passengers this week, letting them book flights, find airport maps, and check-in for existing reservations.
The newest model is the first of many new additions to come to AA in the near future, and is designed with fuel-efficiency and extreme customer comfort in top priority.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $649 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1799 -- Sydney & Melbourne Vacation w/4-Star Air, $1050 OffQantas Vacations