News Stories Tagged air travel
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
A terminal upgrade for Signature Flight Support, the world's largest operator of private-aviation facilities, has been unveiled at Newark Liberty International Airport to the delight of NYC-area jet-setters.
Two airlines are looking to fill the void of affordable transatlantic flights to and from the US. Norwegian Airlines and an Icelandic carrier have announced plans to offer low cost carrier-levels of service.
Hawaiian Airlines has announced a new approach to extra legroom in coach with their Extra Comfort product. It comes with more legroom, as well as other perks like priority boarding and more.
Qatar Airways officially became the first Gulf carrier to join one of the major, global airline alliances by joining the oneworld alliance this week.
We've got your whole stylish trip planned, from getting there, to packing, to where to stay. Check out our favorite articles from this past week.
It's the moment we've all been waiting for: the FAA listened to our pleas and is letting us use electronic devices for the whole flight.
Is there a point at which airline seats are simply too small? For airplane manufacturer Airbus, seat width is now a major focus of their marketing efforts.
The Department of Transportation has fined United Airlines a record $1.1 million for violating the "3-hour rule" related to delays.
When was the last time you left an airport security checkpoint feeling stress-free and relaxed? Never, right? In two airports, that's about to change thanks to a calming redesign.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $789 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/CreditCruise.com