News Stories Tagged air travel
SeatExpert and SeatGuru allow users to find the most comfortable seats for any plane ride.
These five boutique airlines get you where you need to go with great perks and personalized service.
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s worth the extra bucks) can be challenging. Here are five great options.
JetBlue has announced new flights, expanded its mobile boarding pass program, and more. Get the scoop here before booking your next trip.
Most travelers try to make the most of their limited time overseas, yet fail to take into account the leap in time zones they make in a matter of hours. It can take your body's internal clock several days to catch up to that leap, and in the meantime you’re likely to experience the disruption of your sleeping and waking cycle. Here are our top tips to fight jet lag.
For the first time ever, Southwest Airlines is offering service to international destinations. Get the scoop here, and then book your flight.
Looking for an onboard meal that ups the ante on plain old airplane food? Delta customers on transcontinental routes now have that option, thanks to the introduction of the airline's new menu options.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
While the entire American Airlines and US Airways merger integration process will be a long one, the first benefits are rolling out less than a month after the merger formally closed.
Severe weather never translates well for the airline industry and winter this year thus far—rife with extended windows of extreme cold and winter storms—has delivered up a doozy.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $679 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $110 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Free GolfBookIt.com
- $299 & up -- Ends 1/31: Caribbean Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com