News Stories Tagged air travel
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s worth the extra bucks) can be challenging. Here are five great options.
JetBlue has announced new flights, expanded its mobile boarding pass program, and more. Get the scoop here before booking your next trip.
Most travelers try to make the most of their limited time overseas, yet fail to take into account the leap in time zones they make in a matter of hours. It can take your body's internal clock several days to catch up to that leap, and in the meantime you’re likely to experience the disruption of your sleeping and waking cycle. Here are our top tips to fight jet lag.
For the first time ever, Southwest Airlines is offering service to international destinations. Get the scoop here, and then book your flight.
Looking for an onboard meal that ups the ante on plain old airplane food? Delta customers on transcontinental routes now have that option, thanks to the introduction of the airline's new menu options.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
While the entire American Airlines and US Airways merger integration process will be a long one, the first benefits are rolling out less than a month after the merger formally closed.
Severe weather never translates well for the airline industry and winter this year thus far—rife with extended windows of extreme cold and winter storms—has delivered up a doozy.
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
A terminal upgrade for Signature Flight Support, the world's largest operator of private-aviation facilities, has been unveiled at Newark Liberty International Airport to the delight of NYC-area jet-setters.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $849 -- Balcony: 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Tips & DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Holland AmericaAmerican Express Travel
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways