News Stories Tagged air travel
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s worth the extra bucks) can be challenging. Here are five great options.
JetBlue has announced new flights, expanded its mobile boarding pass program, and more. Get the scoop here before booking your next trip.
Most travelers try to make the most of their limited time overseas, yet fail to take into account the leap in time zones they make in a matter of hours. It can take your body's internal clock several days to catch up to that leap, and in the meantime you’re likely to experience the disruption of your sleeping and waking cycle. Here are our top tips to fight jet lag.
For the first time ever, Southwest Airlines is offering service to international destinations. Get the scoop here, and then book your flight.
Looking for an onboard meal that ups the ante on plain old airplane food? Delta customers on transcontinental routes now have that option, thanks to the introduction of the airline's new menu options.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
While the entire American Airlines and US Airways merger integration process will be a long one, the first benefits are rolling out less than a month after the merger formally closed.
Severe weather never translates well for the airline industry and winter this year thus far—rife with extended windows of extreme cold and winter storms—has delivered up a doozy.
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
A terminal upgrade for Signature Flight Support, the world's largest operator of private-aviation facilities, has been unveiled at Newark Liberty International Airport to the delight of NYC-area jet-setters.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $101 & up -- Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Beach Resort, 50% OffHotel Riu Palace Pacifico
- $1368* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $74-$88 -- Dominican Republic: All-Incl. Resort, Save 30%ClubHotel Riu Bambu
- $1499 -- Suite: Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$1250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1199 -- Alaska 2015 Cruises w/Balcony, All Drinks & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet