News Stories Tagged adventure travel
You can swim with manta rays and spend the night in a wooden bungalow over the water when you travel around Papua New Guinea's Milne Bay Province.
Though traditionally associated with trips in Africa, there are now top-notch safaris available all over the world.
Life on land offers plenty of tantalizing options for adventure travelers, but there’s a whole other world of excitement waiting under the sea.
Jimmy Chin talks fatherhood, adventure travel, and what he's got stashed in his carry-on.
Queenstown, New Zealand, is more than ready to scare the pants off you. But if you're in the mood for something a little more relaxing, this scenic resort town can deliver there, too.
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring mountains. Here are five reasons to travel to Belize now, before the crowds arrive.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
The Australian Outback is a symbol of the rugged, remote reaches of the country (and, really, the world). Discovering it takes more than a quick stop at Uluru. Here are nine reasons to stay awhile.
Halloween attractions and events around the country are upping the adrenaline ante with freaky outings that will really make you earn your candy this year. Here are our five favorites for unforgettable thrills and chills.
Canada's Pacific Northwest jewel is ushering in fall with oodles of delights to take in, with activities both indoor and out, and decadent confections. Read on for the five best reasons to go to Vancouver in autumn.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $139 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Spain & FranceNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 45%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $498* & up -- South America Business Fares from U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $103-$116 -- Weekends at 4-Star Houston Hotel near GalleriaWestin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $174 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 45%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale