News Stories Tagged abu dhabi
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need not share with other hotel guests. At these seven properties, enjoy a plunge pool to call your very own.
Abu Dhabi got a little more glam this month, with the opening of the Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. Think plush amenities, ample eateries and pool bars, and a spa on the way.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
Uber-luxe hotel brand Anantara has announced the opening of their latest property, Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa, in Abu Dhabi City.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, has emerged as a destination for stylish travelers. And they've opened an interactive pop-up shop in Times Square to show just how cool it is.
Looking for an exotic and glamorous getaway unlike any on earth? From sunbathing on the Arabian Gulf to five-star camel treks in the Empty Quarter to shopping for Chanel in immaculate malls, Abu Dhabi is a must-do for any glittering passport book.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $599 -- Balcony on New Norwegian Ship w/$250 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1368* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $74-$88 -- Dominican Republic: All-Incl. Resort, Save 30%ClubHotel Riu Bambu
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $449 -- 5-Nt. Bermuda Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet