News Stories Tagged Winery
Whether you want to taste your way across Burgundy, Piedmont, Sonoma, or the Douro Valley, these 10 essential trips will inspire you to explore the wide world of winemaking.
Less than a two-hour drive from Paris lies the near-mythical French region of Champagne, a (champagne) bucket-list destination for wine lovers who consider it the pinnacle of sparkling wine production.
An established restaurateur, winery owner, and MasterChef judge, Joe Bastianich knows his way around food. With restaurants and commitments around the world he has acquired some serious insight on the globe's best places to eat and travel. He graciously shared some of his top picks.
We patiently waited for the bustle of harvest season (or crush) to pass over Napa, and then we descended into wine country to learn a few things from the more-relaxed winemakers. Take notes.
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin. (Yes, Wisconsin.) Working with cold-climate grapes has paid off, so visit now before everyone else does.
Piedmont is a paradise for culinary hedonists with fine wines, iconic white truffles, mountain cheeses, and mouthwatering cuisine. It may seem like a lot to pack in, but we've crafted a one-day tasting tour.
Portugal's Porto region has earned a permanent spot on the list of top worldwide wine destinations, and in recent years is burgeoning with tourism developments. Here, the ultimate wine lover's guide to Porto.
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more. Here are five reasons why you should check out this laid-back Uruguayan gem, before the secret is out.
Winter may be for snow sports, and summer for swimming, but there is no shortage of outdoor activities for adventurous travelers come fall. Read on for nine great ways to "fall" into the great outdoors.
America's quirkiest culinary capital has bars and restaurants to spare, but insiders look outside of Portland's city limits for tasty tours like no other. Here are five itineraries to satisfy every craving.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $3599 -- Balcony: Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise w/AirfareOceania Cruises
- $856* & up -- Europe Spring Fare Sale from the U.S. (R/T)Air France
- $119 & up -- New Orleans Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1100* & up -- Fly to Chile from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $125 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $659 & up -- Cozumel: Beach Escape incl. Meals, Drinks & AirApple Vacations