News Stories Tagged Where to Eat
The museum’s café, set in the marble-columned atrium, is a great place for a sophisticated lunch, brunch, or drinks.
The nation’s capital loves celebrity chefs and pricey bistros, but its latest romance is both affordable and accessible: food trucks. From Maine lobster to international flatbread sandwiches, get the inside scoop on how to find our favorites.
Rather than having an entire meal at any one restaurant, move around and snack. The idea isn't to get uncomfortably full, but to expose yourself to different kinds of restaurants, gourmet shops, markets, and even snack stands. For obvious reasons, you might want to incorporate a bit of walking into this plan. You should also try doing this on a weekday, as restaurants are less crowded and more willing to let you drop in for just an appetizer or dessert.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises