News Stories Tagged Weddings
Carnival Cruise Lines, a leader in destination weddings, has upgraded its wedding program with five new packages to make planning your special day easier than ever.
Google’s annual Zeitgeist report identifies the 10 most popular places for destination weddings around the globe, from Italy to Kauai. Which will you pick for your special day?
Norwegian Cruise Line hones its wedding options with three new packages that help couples get married in any one of dozens of ports of call around the world.
Last month's landmark Supreme Court ruling that the federal same-sex marriage ban was unconstitutional heard cheers from coast to coast. Here are the 13 states where gay couples are tying the knot.
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime. But that doesn't mean you have to forego the dream of sand and sun—try these exotic beach destinations instead.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Royal Caribbean ship captains can now officiate weddings at sea thanks to the recently passed Marriage Act in the Bahamas.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods